Saturday, July 9, 2011

What I did today....

Tupperware Cupboard AFTER
 It all started here.  In the Tupperware cupboard.  You know that moment when you open the cupboard, and everything comes pouring toward you?  Yep, I had one of those moments.  Since we had a big storm last week that knocked out power for many days (not sure how many, we were out of town), I purged the fridge when I got home.  That meant I had an abundance of smaller leftover storage pieces that were shoved in the cupboard.  SO.  I took it on.  This is the result.

(Sorry I don't have before pictures on this one!)  I can, however, tell you it was bad.  Very bad.









In cleaning the upperware cupboard, I found lots of little containers, and knew I had more in a drawer.  So....the drawers were next.  And in with the drawers come hanging utensils...

Drawer before
Contents of Drawers BEFORE
Drawer Before




Drawer After
Drawer After
Utensils Before
Utensils After
Junk Drawer Contents Before
And last but certainly not least was the junk drawer.  If this drawer had the ability to fall down on me or jump up and attack, it would have.  So, I emptied it out on to the table and got busy.  It looked MUCH better when I was done.


Junk Drawer AFTER

So, all in all, it was a successful day!  It is such a good feeling to be able to open things without 10 things falling on me or the ground.  Hope to finish the kitchen tomorrow. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment