Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Who am I?

For all who are still reading....sorry it's been so long!  I will try to get some posting done this week....although no guarentees!

I was asked an interesting question yesterday , and decided to put it out here.  Who am I?  How do I decide if I am enough?  Enough for me, not for everyone else....

As I began to answer the question, I went to the standard first.  I'm a teacher, a mom, a student, a friend, a daughter.  Yes,  but that's not enough.  Try to answer that question using "being verbs" rather than "action verbs".  Good thing I taught being verbs to my 4th graders so I remember what they are!!!  So, not only am I teacher, but what is a teacher?  A teacher is wise.  Therefore (according to this person, anyway!), I am wise. 
So, what being verbs would you use to describe yourself?  Tough question, right?  I am struggling to figure this one out!!!  Self reflection is not easy, but hopefully it will be rewarding!

Till next time.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment