Saturday, October 22, 2011

Today, Rachel and I had a girls' day out.  We live in a very small town, so we decided to do some serious shopping...in a town an hour and half away.  Sounds great, and it was.  However, we did have to eat out, which really was tough for me.  She wanted Panera Bread, and I thought, sure, how bad could it be?  I ordered a 1/2 a Turkey Articoke Panini, because half is always better than a whole, an apple, and water.  Then, she and I got a Peanut Butter Bar to share for dessert (I only had 1/4 of the whole bar).  All together, the meal was only about 10 points, which is not bad.  I did have to ask them for the nutrition information, and they gave me a huge binder to look through, but I tracked it.  We also bought a loaf of sourdough to bring home, as it's Jessy's favorite.  OK, OK, we bought two loaves.  One for her, and one for us.

Then, we were about ready to head out of town, and saw a Steak and Shake.  MMMMMMmmmmm...  :)  So, I got her a Strawberry Shake, but I think I may have had about 1/4 of it.  Counted those points.  

Then, we got home, and I had a roast in the crockpot waiting for me to turn into french dips, my all time favorite meal.  I got out the sourdough, and MAN were they good!!!  I had two. 

Needless to say, I went over my points today.  But, it's the weekend, and I haven't used any of my weekly points in over 12 days, so I'm kind of okay about it.

Only kind of, though, because while we were shopping, I was able to try on (and get past my thighs!!!) not just one, but two pairs of SIZE 10 JEANS!!!!  They are feeling a little tight tonight, but I'm not going to grow out of them.  They will fit again tomorrow, and they will definitely fit by the end of the next 12 days!!!

Till tomorrow!!

~Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment