Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday night...Day off.....

Another 12 day challenge starts tomorrow, and boy did I overdue it today in anticipation!  I went all out, remembering why I NEED these challenges!

So, here's my eating for today (as much as I hate to admit it!!!!)

No breakfast.  I had every intention of having my coffee and creamer, but it just didn't happen. 

However, not having coffee and creamer, I gave myself a pass to eat lunch out.  I had a chili cheese burrito at Taco Bell.  Nice.  10 points.  Luckily, I only had water.  Then, I had about a serving of candy corn.  Another 3 points.
OK, 10 points at lunch, not so bad.  Snacks are okay.  Remember what I said my triggers are?  Dt. Coke and Pizza, right?  Sooooo, I went up to work to get ready for the week, and hadn't had caffene.  Yep, you got it.  I had a LARGE dt. Dr. Pepper (haha, take that Dt. Coke, you are not my only trigger!!!) No points, but man it made me feel I could take on the world...and whatever food I wanted!!  So, for supper, we had our usual frozen pizza.  2 pieces, at 11 points.  2 glasses of Moscato wine (beacuse I could....), and some chocolate chip pumpkin muffin dough.  UGH.  11 more points. 

Tomorrow, I need another 12 days to work off all the points I ate today!!!  I'm still down, but I hate to know how close I am to my orginal weight!!  Totally NOT worth it.  Except that it taught me that I am right about my triggers!!!

~Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment