Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 12!!!!!!- Challenge #2

Today is the last day of the 2nd Challenge.  I am so relieved that it is over, this week has been SO hard for me.  Everyday (except Monday and Tuesday), I have woken up and just dreaded the thought of going for a run.  The weather has been yucky, I have been feeling a little dumpy, and I was just overall DONE with trying.  I have the type of personality where it is all or nothing, and this week was SO nothing.  I did manage to stay within my points goal, but haven't really focused on anthing else. 

I kinda think two 12 day challenges back to back was just too much for me.  Plus, with all the other stress in my life and my school, I just shut down. 

However, all that being said, as of Monday, I was still at 158.8, and did not think I had a chance of meeting my weight goal.  I didn't meet my exercise goal, didn't meet my school goal, and pretty much didn't think I had a chance of my weight goal.  My weight stayed the same all week, and last night it was even up to 159.0  Sad.  Very sad.  This morning, however, when I weighed myself, I was at 155.2, which is only .2 off what my goal was!!!!  WOW.  I have no idea how I managed to pull that number, but I did.  And right now, I am enjoying a mini Snickers, a Starburst, and a Dt. coke.  When I'm done, boy, I'm done!!!!! 

So, for the weekend, my goal is to stay the same--NOT easy since I'll be going home and Dad is sure to cook some good food!!

I think that will be my goal for next week too.  I'm not going to try to lose, but I'm not going to try go too far off track, either.   I think I was overly ambitious on my plan this 12 days, and I'm going to tone that down.  Other than weight goals, I NEED to get my reflections done.  My personal goal is to do 2 more by Sunday, and then the last 3 by Friday.  It's pushing it, I know, since I only have 12 days left of the program, but I think I can do it.  The last challenge I have for myself is to finish week 6 of the Couch25K.  Notice I didn't say run everyday.  I'm still working on accepting the fact that it's going to be cold when I run, so if I run 3 times (well, 4, I still need to do the last day of week 5), that will be great for me. 

So, there ya go. My next challenge.  I have 7 days to do it.  Ready, Set, Go.  :)

~Missy

2 comments:

  1. You can do it, Missy! Love you bunches! Don't give up! But, if it's any consolation, you're perfect just the way you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure who wrote this, but thank you! I'm really struggling tonight, and this made me tear up YET AGAIN, but thank you for your kind words. :)

    ReplyDelete