Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 1, Challenge #3

This challenge is going to be easier.  It's only 5 days, I don't have any school work on my plate, and my schedule is relatively quiet. 
Got up and ran my Week 5, Day 3, which in my opinion is the hardest of any of the runs.  20 minutes straight, up from 8.5.8.  My GPS stopped working after about 18 minutes (including the 5 minute warm up), but since I had already turned around, I just kept going, and tried to estimate where my running ended.  I think I may have run a little extra, but after all the brownies I ate this weekend, 1 minute extra is NO big deal!!!!
I have had my water for breakfast, and coffee is brewing.  My exMIL sent the kids a box of organic granola bars (that the kids won't eat), so I need to do a points check on them and see if I can have them for lunch.  Have a great day!

~Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment