Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 10, Challenge #2

Well, praise the Lord, I'm feeling much more like myself this morning.
I was able to get up at 5:30 and go for my run...and it was 60 degrees!!  Wooot!!!  I can hardly believe that it is November and 60, but I'll take it!  I have a feeling tomorrow will not be so pleasant!!!

I'm still a little frustrated about my weight.  At the beginning of this challenge, I was at 158.8 (or a little below....)  Today?  158.8.  I have done the same amount of exercise, I have left candy and junk alone, and I have stayed under my points.  Granted, not as far under as I did before,  but under.  I have not had any soda, dt. or not for 12 days.  Am I going to have to eat salad every day to continue to lose?  Bah humbug to that!!!

And no, it's not that time of the month, either.  I just don't understand!  I have noticed I lose more in the 2 weeks directly after that time than the two weeks before (does ovulation affect weight lose?), but this is ridiculous!  (And sorry boys if that is TMI, this blog this time is about my feelings about losing weight, and for us girls, it's just the truth!!)

I do think stress may be contributing to this.  I put it on myself to get my reflections written by this Friday, the day the challenge ends.  I'm not sure if that's going to happen.  So that is weighing on me as well....plus some other financial stresses.

I don't get it.  Ok, I'll update tonight on food.  I'm having my coffee for breakfast, and bringing lunch, but dinner is at church, so hopefully it's a great one that will get me below my goal!!!!!!!!

:)  Happy Wednesday.

~Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment