Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 9, Challenge #2

Well, I continued my non perfect status this morning.  I just could not pull myself out of bed to go for my Week 5, Day 2 run.  Maybe I'll do it tonight.  I'm feeling a little discouraged this morning b/c I really don't think I'm going to get down to my goal of 155 by Friday.  I've done everything right, I've only gone above my points ONCE (Saturday), and I've walked or run every day, but I'm just not seeing the pounds drop like I did last time.  It could just be a fluke...and they will all fall off tomorrow, but today, it's discouraging.

I'm also discouraged about my reflections.  I sat down to write one last night, and the words were just gibberish on my screen.  I think I'm overtired, and crabby, and I HAVE to get these done!!

So, bring on Tuesday, but please be kind.  I need to be treated with kid gloves today, or I might snap.  Can you hear that students?  Parents?  Coworkers?

Not very proud today...
~Missy

Obligatory second half of the day: I ate well today, and left all candy alone.  My mood was about the same most of the day, but I stopped for buns on the way home, and ran into my daughter (she's a checker at the grocery store.  Why is it I have to go shopping to see her??  Anyway, I digress!)  She told me she made 1st chair trumpet!!!!  I'm so proud of her.  She has worked really hard for this, so I'm very excited that her hard work has paid off.  :)  Then, as Rachel and I were shopping, she was BEGGING me for brussel sprouts.  Funniest moment ever...a mom telling her daughter no brussel sprouts today!  :)

Anyway, I'm thankful today I have such amazing kids that can get me out of a bad mood simply by being themselves.

I will get back to walking tomorrow morning, and hopefully be back on track.  I'm still not thinking I will make my weight goal, but...it's okay.  Maybe it's stress or hormones.

1 comment: