Monday, October 31, 2011

Day 8, Challenge #2

Monday mornings are HARD.  So hard, in fact, that I almost said,"To heck with it, I need the extra sleep"  But, I didn't, and braved the cold and tired outdoors.  Took a different route today, again on the new bypass (that's not yet opened, but much more paved!), and was rewarded by seeing two deer frolicking through the area.  Frolicking is such a fun word, but my guess is I scared the crap out of them and they had to run!!!  :)  Didn't quite go 3.1 this morning, but since I went over last night, I'm going to call it good.  Plus, I will be trick-or-treating with Rachel tonight, so I'll get some walking in that way.  :) 
Walking Activity 2.88 mi | RunKeeper
Today is going to be especially hard on the candy front.  Cupcakes, candy, party junk at school all afternoon. Oh my.  MUST.SAY.NO.  I have 2.7 pounds to go by Friday...I can't give in!!!!

I'm drinking my coffee now, and then headed to my day.  Talk again soon!!!

~Missy


Afternoon Edit.  I'm not perfect, friends.  I did awesome at the Halloween party, and didn't eat a thing.  Not a swipe of candy or cupcake or even a juice box.  I had my water filled and ready, and did wonderful.
And then I got home.  That pumpkin cake from yesterday?  The one I considered bringing to work b/c I KNEW I would eat?  It totally called to me and begged me to eat it.  Not just one piece, but two.  Ahem.  Three.  Ahem.
And now I have that sickly sweet taste in my mouth.  YUCK.  I need to eat supper and then go brush my teeth so we can go trick or treating and I won't snitch candy from Rachel.  Yuck, Yuck, Yuck.  Good thing it's only 4 pts. a piece.....

Last update for the night: I did great Trick or Treating.  I came home and tried to write a little.  It really didn't happen.  This is going to be a very long week, and my mood tonight is awful.  I am frustrated with myself for not having these reflections done, but I don't have the time or patience to do it.

I'm going to watch a little junk tv, and then go to bed, hopefully by 10:30.   Tomorrow is not too terribly busy, but Wed. and Thurs. will be awful.  Friday...well, I can write Friday night.  How's that for an exciting Friday night?  Saturday is my reward day, so I want to have something to celebrate!

Better mood tomorrow, I promise.

1 comment:

  1. Missy, WOW!!!! I am just so proud of you. I didn't look at this until after I sent out the e-mail this morning. You are doing FANTASTIC!!! You can get to 2.7...I just know.

    Keep up the fantastic work and get through this very crazy day!!!! Your blog has inspired me this week and I am kicking it into high gear! Thank you for your inspiring posts!

    GREAT job on your paper too...can you even believe it???

    With love and respect!
    Kristin ;)

    ReplyDelete