Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day 2, Challenge #2- Part 2

My afternoon went well, with no snacking.  When I got home tonight, at 6:45, my pork roast was waiting for me in the crockpot.  It was delish, and not a ton of points.  With the rushing around after school today, I was so glad to be home and supper be ready for me!

My paper is submitted.  She told me she will read it tomorrow night, so please say a prayer that she accepts it.  I don't think I could get it back and have to look at it again!  Now, I just have my 6 reflections to do, and I figure if I do one tomorrow, one on Thursday, and 2 on Saturday and 2 on Sunday, they will be FINISHED.  I'm so looking forward to that moment.  :)

I'm really craving something sweet right now.  Trying to figure out what is in my fridge that would satify me.  I think there is some frozen pineapple in the freezer, and that might have to do.

Heading out to get Rachel from Girl Scouts, but then I think I will call it a night.  Pretty good points day, and I did get my exercise in.  Calling it a night before I screw up sounds like a great idea!!!  :)

~Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment