Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 3, Challenge #2

Run for today, Week 4 Day 2, DONE.  It was really windy, but I did it, and in better time than I did Monday's.  I used my own playlists this time instead of the ones I had downloaded, but I have a feeling it was more that I had a great tailwind the first half that did the trick.

My weight is back down to where I was on Friday...so now I can start losing real weight (not recycled weight) again.  I really can't wait for my weigh in at WW on Thursday to see where I am on their scales!

Today brings school, Tiger Club till 5, and then church till 7:30ish.  It's a long one, but it also means I don't have to cook supper.  YEAH!  Hope they serve something GOOD and good for me!  I'm planning on having a cookie for dessert, so I need to keep that in mind as I pack my lunch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment