Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 4, Challenge #2

This morning was a walk day, and I was up and ready to do it at 5:15.  It was a little chilly, but very tolerable.  I walked on Hwy. 63 since it is closed north of my house, and it is really torn up!  Glad it was a walk day and not a run day!!

As I walked, I was thinking about my weight.  It was only a few months ago that my weight was 174, and I'm now (as of this morning BEFORE my walk) 157.4.  For some reason, it was really hard to wrap my mind around that lower number!  Why was it so easy for me to adjust to the 170's, but now I am having a terrible time with the 150's?  Crazy how I just accepted the bigger number.  I can not wait to weigh in tonight at WW and see if their scale puts me in the 150's (probably not, but hey, a girl can dream!!)

Ok, coffee is gone, beef stew is in the crockpot for dinner, and I have a shower to take.  Have a great day!  Mine will include teaching, a meeting after school, a weigh in, and then a band concert.  See you after 8 tonight!


Home for a quick dinner.  My lunch was VERY late today...I had a late scheduled meeting, but I still stuck to what I brought (french dip on wheat bread...YUM!)  Tonight, I had my weigh in, and was just where I wanted to be at WW.  WOOOOO-HOOOOOOOO!!!!!  Then, I stopped in and had some very yummy beef stew for dinner.

Oh, funny story.  In my mail at school today, I had a very nice thank you note from the volleyball girls for helping keep the books this season.  Included in the note?  A Kit-Kat bar!  I looked it up, and those are 6 points.  I have the points available to eat it, but is it worth it?  My goal for this 12 days was no candy.  I am so good at finding outs, that I initially thought, "Hey, It's not Halloween candy, so it doesn't count, right?"  But, I know myself, and if I let myself eat that, I will consider that part of the challenge defeated, and pig out on the candy that comes in my house next week, so I'm going to put it in a secret, undisclosed (to my kids) location, and eat it next Saturday.  PLEASE PLEASE ask me if it's still there in the next couple days.  I need the accountability on this one!  My sweet teeth is going to be the best of me someday.  :(
OK, off to a band concert.  And brushing my teeth BEFORE I go, so I'm not tempted to eat whatever they offer.

~Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment