Friday, October 28, 2011

Day 5- Challenge #2

HAPPY FRIDAY!   This morning I had my final run for week 4, and it felt pretty good.  I had to push through some pain in my...stomach, I guess, but I made it, and finished with a total of 3.22 miles.

No clue what I'm eating today...I need to get ready for my day and plan that.  Whoops.

Talk later!!


This is a little late, but the second half of my day was not as great as the first half. I brought a salad for lunch with Raspberry Vinegrette Dressing.  It was good, but it was so hard to eat b/c everyone ordered Jimmy Johns around me!  Then, it was a teacher's birthday, and someone brought in the most amazing looking chocolate cake with a marshmellow frosting....OH MY.  I said no at lunch, only to have it reappear at our afternoon meeting!  AHHHHH!!!  I did good, though, and refused. 

My dinner plans were canceled, so I made due with a peanut butter sandwich and a glass of wine.  I also found some Veggie Straws that taste just like potato chips, but way less points, so I had a few of those.

I stayed under my points today, and had my exercise, so I guess it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment