Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day 2, Challenge #2- Part 1

Today did not start off quite as easily as yesterday.  I hit the snooze, and went back to sleep, waking up at 5:40....remember, I was going to be out the door at 5:30?  Ah well, still enough time for a walk.  As I walked around my area today, I was just in awe of what a beautiful morning it was.  There was a storm blowing by, and so I was surrounded by lightning and a slight wind, but it was still warm.  Perfect morning walking weather!

Luckily, I had a meeting at Central Office today, so I didn't need to be gone quite as early this morning.  After getting my kids off to school, I had a few minutes to relax and just enjoy my morning and my coffee...by myself.  That is a luxury I very rarely have!

At the meeting, there were muffins and fruit and juice, but I chose just the fruit.  Although the muffins looked good, I know that one muffin leads to another carb of some kind, and I just didn't want to risk it, especially on a muffin that probably didn't taste half as good as it looked!  It's amazing to me how many temptations I have in a day to eat like, well, less than well!!!!!

I came home for lunch, and had a ham sandwich on honey wheat.  Love spicy mustard...not too many points, but full of flavor.

My weight this morning was up a bit.  :(  I'm still under my original 12 day challenge starting point, but above where I ended last Friday.  It's so frustrating to me that two days after my nasty weekend, and the day after eating and exercising, I'm still paying the price...but that is the way my body generally works.  Delayed compensation, I guess!  Hopefully, as my cousin says, when it comes off, it will come off GOOD!  :)

OK, it's now 11:40, and I have until 2:30 to finish writing an incredible (ok, a finished) master's paper.   I'll let you know how I did....And I'm posting this now so you can keep me accountable on it!!!!  I think I can, I think I can....

Logging off for a few hours....

Oh, and supper is in the crockpot for tonight.  Pork Tenderloin is on the menu, since at 2:30 I head back to work until about 6:30, so I needed something fast for my hungry kiddos.

~Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment